1. What are your weekend services like? Each Sunday at Crossroads you'll find a relaxed and friendly environment with country gospel and contemporary worship music and a practical, relevant message. Children are well cared for in our safe, quality nursery and we have a fun-filled age-appropriate teaching for older children up to 12 years of age after worship Our service begins @ 10:00 am and typically wraps up around 12:00.
2. What will happen when I visit for the first time? If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and "be anonymous" for a while - and that's fine with us. Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if Crossroads is the church for you.
3. What do I wear to attend your services? You'll see people in their boots to business suits at our Sunday service. So feel free to where whatever is comfortable for you.
4. Where are you located? We are temporarily located at390 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, Greeneville, TN while our new building is being built on Old Asheville Hwy, Greeneville, TN! 5. What about my children? At Crossroads, your childrenare a top priority. Our nurseries are clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers. We offer a dynamic children's ministry that meets every Sunday after our corporate time of signing/worship.
6. How can I meet others and get connected? There are many ways to get involved. We have a Sunday morning service, Sunday evening Bible study, Wednesday evening service and frequently have other events that you may be involved with. In each of these, you can build friendships, learn more about the life of our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith.
7. How can I be discipled and grow? Our desire is to see you become a mature follower of Jesus, and we believe that can only happen through the study of God's Word. Beyond our services and Bible study- we have ministries to both Men and Women.
CROSSROADS COWBOY CHURCH 390 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, Greeneville, TN